Search This Blog

My Month In Music- January & February 2015


Oh heeeeeey welcome back to Alice Adores Apparel! In case you hadn't realised from the title (which to be frank is pretty unobservant of you and you really should pay more attention...) the subject of this post is music. Now if you have read #MusicMonday Best of 2014 then you would know that this year instead of weekly updates of what I've been listening to, I'm going to be posting monthly or bi-monthly playlists of my favourite tracks. Weekly posts are difficult for me to commit to with my new job and training in Amsterdam at the moment, so monthly favourites are much easier for me to manage. I hope you enjoy January and February's picks as much as I do!

[Press play.]
 
Track List:
Years & Years- 'Real'
Years & Years- 'Memo'
Mao Ra Sun feat. RIVRS- 'Ready'
Jack Garratt- The Love You're Given
Kry Wolf- 'No Trouble'
Shura- 'Just Once (HONNE Remix)'
Shura- 'Just Once (MssingNo Remix)'
Elliot Moss- 'Slip'
Just Kiddin'- 'Thinking About It (Crom & Thanh Remix)'
Escape from Acapulco- 'By Night'
Zeds Dead & Oliver Heldens- 'You Know'
Saint Raymond- 'Wildheart'
Låpsley- 'Falling Short'
Mr Gonzo- 'Got This Feeling'
LIZ- 'Stop Me Cold (ViLLAGE Remix)'
Real Cosby- 'What It Feels'
50 Cent- 'In Da Club (San Holo Remix)'
Clare Maguire- 'Don't Mess Me Around'
Sofia Kourtesis- 'Fresia'
Sinerise- 'Calling (Submerse Remix)'
San Holo- 'We Rise'
Clare Maguire- 'Will You Still Love Me'
Hercules & Love Affair- 'Do You Feel The Same?'
MNEK- 'A Thousand Years (Vanessa Carlton Refix)'

I hope you enjoyed my playlist. Tell me what you've been listening to below in the comments, I love a good recommendation.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. Start a conversation and leave me a comment. I always read and reply. Xxx

© Alice Adores Apparel

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig